Crunchy, tasty and delicious, cod meatballs are a tasty recipe appreciated both by adults and children.
Crunchy, tasty and delicious, cod meatballs are a tasty recipe appreciated both by adults and children. Depending on the size they are made, cod meatballs are suitable both as an appetizer and as a second course; but why not eat them during an aperitif?
Here is the classic recipe, the choice of when to taste them is up to you!
Recipe for 4 people
- 250 ml Dialbrodo Vegetale
- 800 g cooked cod fillet,
- 1 egg,
- 80 g of Parmigiano to be grated,
- 300 g potatoes,
- 1/2 onion,
- 1 carrot,
- 1 sprig of parsley,
- 3 tablespoons olive oil,
- breadcrumbs q.s.,
- pink pepper,
- sesame seeds,
- sunflower oil q.s. (for frying)
- Boil the potatoes and the carrot, mash them and let them cool.
- Clean the onion and chop it finely, then brown it with oil and a few tablespoons of Dialbrodo Vegetale.
- Remove any thorns and skin from the fish flesh and crumble it.
- Add the fish to the potatoes, carrots, and onion.
- Add chopped parsley, Parmesan, and egg to the mixture. Salt and create a homogeneous mixture.
- If necessary, add breadcrumbs to make the mixture more compact.
- Shape the meatballs and coat them in breadcrumbs.
- Heat the sunflower oil in a pan and fry the meatballs until they turn golden.
- Serve your meatballs enriching them with sesame seeds, pink pepper, and parsley.Enjoy your meal!